Pitcure of Me At Full Stride

Here’s a picture of me at full stride, since I was unable to get a video.

I think it’s the game where I was pitching 69 - 75. Not sure though.

Tell me if I’m doing anything wrong, and what I’m doing right.

Thanks. Here it is:

Does that look the same as Mariano Rivera? It’s the best picture I could find of him, since he’s one of the besat closers in the MLB.

Let me know on this please. Thanks.

We can’t help you w/o any video. A picture doesn’t show us your timing, how you started, or how you’ll finish.

if i were u i wouldnt want to have mechanics like rivera, their some of the worst in the league… :lol: jus kidding their pretty good id say…but as for your pic, get a video

Ok I’ll try to get a video.

[quote=“FB_Pitch14”]Here’s a picture of me at full stride, since I was unable to get a video. I think it’s the game where I was pitching 69 - 75. Not sure though.

[/quote]

The picture looks good.

Your hips are rotating well before your shoulders (ala the picture of Rivera).

Your timing also looks good. I can tell that your shoulders are just starting to turn (and your upper arm is externally rotating).

Finally, I like that your front knee is still bent (rather than stiff).

I agree with Chris’s comments. I also like that your back foot is still on the ground and your glove is out front. But it looks like you’re leaning towards 1B a little too much for my liking.

bad mechinics

look at your arm and ur front foot

most off your weight is already on your front foot and you still have even got your arm 1/3 of the relses point

your bodys not into your pitch your just hurling your arm

Your stride looks way too short. Both of your legs are almost completely straight. You could get way more out of your legs.

Your stride looks way too short. Both of your legs are almost completely straight. You could get way more out of your legs.
A short stride is indicitive of poor hip action. You need to make sure your lead hip is out in front of your lead shoulder. Allows for proper timing and for a good long stride. You want to be striding in my opinion, a minimum of 80% your height.

[quote=“Paul Magion”]bad mechinics

look at your arm and ur front foot

most off your weight is already on your front foot and you still have even got your arm 1/3 of the relses point

your bodys not into your pitch your just hurling your arm[/quote]

I completely disagree.

[quote=“SnakeManiac72”]Your stride looks way too short. Both of your legs are almost completely straight. You could get way more out of your legs.
A short stride is indicitive of poor hip action. You need to make sure your lead hip is out in front of your lead shoulder. Allows for proper timing and for a good long stride. You want to be striding in my opinion, a minimum of 80% your height.[/quote]

I completely disagree.

He already is striding something like 80%.