Pitching Velocity

I am 16 years old, 187lbs and 6’1. I throw a 75mph fastball and a 66mph change-up. Are these numbers good for a left-handed pitcher. I usually pitch out of the bullpen in the 5th or 6th inning. I usually am only a one- or two-inning pitcher. Are these numbers decent for a left-handed RP?

Decent…yes. I don’t know what you are looking for, goals you have etc. I would think that going into your Junior? year of HS you would make it a goal to increase your velocity to maybe 80 by the first game next year…you will need time in the weight room, time working your cardio, time throwing bullpens and more and more mechanical work.

Yes i am going into my junior year. Some of the pitchers on my team are like mid-80’s and some are low to high 70s. I only pitched 20 innings in 40 games because of an injury, so that probably played a factor in my velocity as well.
I also would like to be able to compete at the JU-CO / D3 (God-willing D2/D1) level successfully. How much more do i have to improve? Some coaches i know don’t worry about velocity, whereas other coaches are crazy about it.