Pitching to friends

Is this at all necessary?
I mean for an offseason throwing program, do I need a catcher or someone to just toss the ball around with. My parents think I do but I don’t really know. I have a pitching net but I don’t know if that’s good enough.

Anyone who knows or thinks they know is appreciated.

Also, sort of a workouts area question but how strenuous is the TUFFCUFF workout? Because I might be working up to 30hours now a week and I want to know how much time needs to be devoted to it. Thanks to anyone who helps

I have 2 brothers but they wont catch for me cause they I think I throw to hard so I use a pitch back. Its always good to play catch with a real person every once in a while though.

[quote=“jmeks23”]Is this at all necessary?
I mean for an offseason throwing program, do I need a catcher or someone to just toss the ball around with. My parents think I do but I don’t really know. I have a pitching net but I don’t know if that’s good enough.

Anyone who knows or thinks they know is appreciated.

Also, sort of a workouts area question but how strenuous is the TUFFCUFF workout? Because I might be working up to 30hours now a week and I want to know how much time needs to be devoted to it. Thanks to anyone who helps[/quote]

I think it is best to keep it as realistic as possible. I prefer to use a catcher, but it isn’t actually necessary.

Set up a schedule to start doing your Tuffcuff workouts. Figure out your times you are working because they will always be there and then figure out when you can start doing the tuffcuff workouts around work and school.