Pitching specific weight lifting

Is there anybody who can give me some specific excersizes I can do in the weight room that would contribute to strength on the mound?
Thanks in advance.

Strong legs and core are two very important things on the mound, if you look at most short pitchers in the majors they’re like are generally like tree trunks.
That being said squats, deadlifts, leg presses, calf raises, leg curls, leg extensions are all good leg excersises. The first 2 are the most productive do to their compound nature.

As far as core, crunches, back extensions, and the host of ab excersises.

deadlifts, squats, leg presses plus stability ball exercises . and when doing these try to suck in your stomach to strengthen your transverse abs (the ones under the six pack) which help when pitching

There are a lot of exercises to help you gain strength and power. During the offseason you really want to gain overall strength. Then during the preseason and inseason you can use that power with good mechanics to produce better performance.

If you are looking for a specific workout plan, check out my website. I have a workout program specifically made for the high school season.