Pitching shoes!

I need sum new shoes soon. so i was wondering
wich ones are good. we dont have much choice in holland so:)

sum advices please

I used my shoes 2 seasons now , wich is pretty long i’d say ( Puma k2 mid metal)

anyways, I want an answer wich shoes have best endurance without any extra pitching protection on it.
Any pro’s can answer this ^^?

greetz

Rodriguez

This is my first post in a while… but some shoes that i liked a lot where my mizunos i had this year but im not sure which kind they were? Ill look it up for ya

yeah mizunos are good, i wore some mizuno g4 mids or something like that, they’re very durable and have a plastic toe protector, which is great for pitching.

I’d get a pitching toe. Basically, it can extend the life of any shoe indefinitely. Early on, I even went two seasons with the same spikes because they had a pitching toe on them. This, then, justified the price tag on the top-of-the-line Nikes, which I always tried to buy.

I’d say, if you’re a pitcher, get used to wearing a pitching toe. The best $15 investment you’ll make.

[quote=“Steven Ellis”]I’d get a pitching toe. Basically, it can extend the life of any shoe indefinitely. Early on, I even went two seasons with the same spikes because they had a pitching toe on them. This, then, justified the price tag on the top-of-the-line Nikes, which I always tried to buy.

I’d say, if you’re a pitcher, get used to wearing a pitching toe. The best $15 investment you’ll make.[/quote]

yea , i was thinking about buying one. BUT which one?

the pasta thingy, or the TOE of hardplastic( or whatever it is) cuz i heard it dont always fits??

(Im from holland btw, just a reminder:P)

Tuff Toe. I’m pretty sure footlocker has it (the website). It’s supposed to fit any size shoe.

tuff toe is beast, u should het that

yea tuff toe is great. you really need so sand the toe though for it to stick for any length of time though