Pitching program

just like alot of you guys i am going to get my pitching arm back in shape for tryouts. i am 27yo and havent thrown a ball in 4yrs, and i know its going to be hard to get back in the “groove”, but i am willing to do whatever is nessary!! i plan on taking about a year and devoting it to pitching. i need help putting together a workout program. something like how many pitches per session, how many days rest, weight training routine ect. i know its alot to ask, but i dont know what else to do. so i would be greatfull for any help.

thanks, Adam

all i do is do my thing at the gym eat right, drink my weight in oz. of water daily and just throw/pitch, run after, and pack in protein thats what i do. but if you go to Mr. Steve Ellis’s website(the guy in the top right corner of the screen) www.thecompletepitcher.com :wink: im sure you’ll some great stuff there. cuz i do and incorporate some of it often.

hope it helps. cuz it sure helps me, my velocity, movement, control and stamina have improved greatly since last june. Hope you find what your lookin for and good luck man.