Pitching People

Out of the names I listed below who would you listen to? I have read articles from each of the people below. If any more names you can add that I should be reading is much appreciated. Thanks

Chris O’Leary
Dick Mills
Paul Nyman
Mike Marshall
Tom House
Steven Ellis
Richard Todd

Chris O’ Leary and Steven Ellis.

Paul Nyman. I’ve been using some of his ideas and they’ve been working for me. 10-15mph in the past 2 months speaks for itself.

Steve, because hes always there when you need him. He has experience, reliability, and one of the best workout programs on the market.

yanksneeddice-K

Do you have a copy of his workout program?

PAUL NYMAN- don’t listen to Chris O’Leary IMO.

Like everything in life…take your research seriously

Quickly throw out the obvious bs

Adopt the information that has a solid foundation and…

Approach the rest with an open mind.

You can find a bit of good instruction in all of the above. As you progress you’ll have evolved into a unique pitcher and not some knock off of a successful major league pitcher. Ever notice how remakes of rock hits never seem to be as good as the original?

Except for Leann Rimes’ remake of Janis Joplin’s “Me and Bobby Mcgee” That version kicks butt!

Note to thunderdevil:
Yes It’s called tuff cuff,
go to home on the top of the page and there’s a link to it.

Someone once said—I forget who it was—“Ask old and young for advice, and then go back to your own good sense.” This is so true. The important thing is to latch on to what’s going to work for you, whether it be your ideas or something a pitching coach has told you.
I remember when my pitching coach showed me how to throw the slider, and while I was familiarizing myself with the easier wrist action he was watching me and making mental notes about my delivery, my release point, and so on. He was formulating a jumping-off point from which he could work with me so we could determine what might work for me.

[quote=“thunderdevil”]Out of the names I listed below who would you listen to? I have read articles from each of the people below. If any more names you can add that I should be reading is much appreciated. Thanks

Chris O’Leary
Dick Mills
Paul Nyman
Mike Marshall
Tom House
Steven Ellis
Richard Todd[/quote]

All of them except Dick Mills and Mike Marshall… I don’t know anything about Richard Todd though, but otherwise they are all smart and can help.

Don’t forget about Coach Baker, Roger, dm59 and jdfromfla. You can learn an awful lot from these guys. I know I do every day!

[quote=“thunderdevil”]yanksneeddice-K

Do you have a copy of his workout program?[/quote]

Nope, but my friend bought it off of somebody that wasn’t affiliated with the complete pitcher, at least i think they weren’t. He saw me browsing the site at school and took a look for himself.

True, there are a couple of places you can get TUFFCUFF on the Web:

tuffcuff.com
pitchingworkouts.com

webball.com

However, no matter where you purchase the program, they all are drop shipped daily from my office in Wellesley, Mass. So they’re coming directly from me.

BTW, no bites on my shout-out for the LTP admins?? :slight_smile:

[quote=“Steven Ellis”]True, there are a couple of places you can get TUFFCUFF on the Web:

tuffcuff.com
pitchingworkouts.com

webball.com

However, no matter where you purchase the program, they all are drop shipped daily from my office in Wellesley, Mass. So they’re coming directly from me.

BTW, no bites on my shout-out for the LTP admins?? :-)[/quote]

Those are a great group of admins Mr. Ellis! There is tons of knowledge on this website and it is growing daily.

I can’t count the number of times I have been helped by any one of the great admins here.

Thanks for the hard work. :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile:

I beleave that Dr. John Bagonzi has some good ideas also.