Pitching Mechanics Please Read

I really want to get better on my pitching mechanics. Right now they are really good. But i want them to be the best that they can possibly be. I want to be able to throw as hard as i possibly can. I right now i topped out at 81 mph.

This is what i am starting to do. I made a line with tape and measured 100 percent of my height. What i do is i go into my windup 50times and the stretch 50 times and i go through my whole mechanics and i try to land on the line every time. Making sure i turn my hips and my foot is pointing toward home plate.

Is it okay for me to do this every day. I don’t have a ball in my hand. But i am going into my full winup and stretch 50times each. So 100times. Will this be okay. By doing this only 3 days already i can feel my arm speed getting faster and my arm hurting less.
IS IT Okay to do it every day though? Please reply please.

If you’re not throwing a ball, then lots of reps daily should be ok. And, if what your working on represents a change to your mechanics, then the large number of reps will help you make the adjustment faster. But I think I’d be inclined to cut back on the numbers a little bit. And by “daily” I mean almost daily. You need a day off every once in a while.

I agree with Roger. Aim for 5 days, with 2 days off…

i too agree with him