Pitching Coaches

Hello,

I am new to this forum, but certainly not to baseball. I am 22 years old. I am a LH Pitcher. I play in a semi-competitive league in Ontario, Canada.

I have never had help with mechanics from any previous coaches. I have a few good books that have helped me get as far as I am. I have an apparatus to throw to in my backyard. Because there is no one around that I would ask to catch for me.

I have had some troubles early in the season throwing in consistent locations, but that seems to be improving. I am wondering if anyone is a coach or has contacts to deal with a pitching coach.

Sorry, forgot to add something.

I’m hoping to get some help with this as well. I have been looking into some state showcases, and don’t know much about them. My urgency to get assistance with pitching is because I would like to attend some come next feb./Mar., so…any assistance would be much appreciated.

I also do not have a video camera, or else i would try to post something to get some help that way. But thanks for any help.

The NPA website lists one NPA-certified instructor in Regina, Canada. I know it’s a long shot but you can get the instructor’s information on the NPA website
http://www.nationalpitching.net/certified.asp?

Thank you very much. Does anyone know much about these Perfect Game Showcases?? Are they worthwhile, or are they a waste of time??