Pitching Against A College Team

http://letstalkpitching.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4600

Last post, read it and maybe give me some props or anything, Im pretty excited about how I did :lol:.

Please check it out, I could use any positive reinforcement!

“I am pretty proud of myself coming in there and shutting them down. Especially with me keeping the ball down and getting all groundball outs except for one. Next week I play a intersquad game with another college, so hopefully I can be successful again!”

Come on!!! What else is there to say! :smiley:
Great work keep it up! 8)

[quote=“jdfromfla”]“I am pretty proud of myself coming in there and shutting them down. Especially with me keeping the ball down and getting all groundball outs except for one. Next week I play a intersquad game with another college, so hopefully I can be successful again!”

Great work keep it up! 8)[/quote]intersquad game with another college? hahaha

Some of the best learning experiences AND competition come in Fall scrimmages … nice job & good luck .

[quote=“tannerlorenz”][quote=“jdfromfla”]“I am pretty proud of myself coming in there and shutting them down. Especially with me keeping the ball down and getting all groundball outs except for one. Next week I play a intersquad game with another college, so hopefully I can be successful again!”

Great work keep it up! 8)[/quote]intersquad game with another college? hahaha[/quote]

yeah, im not in college, but our HS is playing with a local college to get more games in.