Pitchers glove

need glove with no Velcro back my price range is up to $150 maybe a little more

That’s a really general and vague question aside from the price range there’s a few other things to keep in mind… answer as many of these questions as you can, and I might have a suggestion

Preferred Web Style?
Preferred Company?
Preferred Backing?
Preferred Size?
Preferred Colour(s)?

That kind of web thats on Pedro Martinez’s glove
Rawlings
Backing?
11.5 inches
tan, brown, or black

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/productdetail/cm--GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH/supercat--home/model_nbr--76170/sku--13621151/node--0/

Heres one from eastbay
$60 open back black rawlings and modified trap web

Pedro’s Glove
http://store.rawlings.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1170207&cp=1065815.711627.711636&pageDisplay=actfam%2Ccompare&pageType=family&int_nextBucket=0&totalProductsCount=62&doVSearch=no&pageCount=7&pageBucket=0&pageNum=1&int_prevBucket=-1&page_bucket=0&page=2&showSizeSearch=false&hasPagination=false&parentPage=family

This is the exact style of glove that Pedro wears.

thanks

No prob.

I use that glove myself, it’s great, it takes a while to break in and even after that it’s still rather stiff for quite some time. It’s fairly durable, I know of a few guys who’ve said they’ve had to super glue part of the pocket because of wear and tear, but they’ve had them for 5+ years.

I use an Akadema and they are prob the most high quality gloves you can buy. I highly recommend them to anyone

[quote=“truepitcher9”]I use an Akadema and they are prob the most high quality gloves you can buy. I highly recommend them to anyone

[/quote]

I’m gonna have to disagree with you on that one. :smiley: Rawlings, without a doubt, is the top of the line in gloves. I couple of people have them on my team. They aren’t bad, but I would much rather have a Rawlings. (I do.) You just can’t beat a Pro Preferred. :slight_smile:

[quote=“NPA Pitcher”][quote=“truepitcher9”]I use an Akadema and they are prob the most high quality gloves you can buy. I highly recommend them to anyone

[/quote]

I’m gonna have to disagree with you on that one. :smiley: Rawlings, without a doubt, is the top of the line in gloves. I couple of people have them on my team. They aren’t bad, but I would much rather have a Rawlings. (I do.) You just can’t beat a Pro Preferred. :)[/quote]

I’m gonna have to disagree with both of you lol Nokona is the highest quality glove especially since most are $250 a pop

“disagree with both of you lol Nokona is the highest quality glove especially since most are $250 a pop”

My sons custom made Rawlings went $350…I kid him that I had to take out a 2nd mortgage over it. Now he’s going to get another…I’m thinkin I’ll have to go to India and sell a kidney…great glove though 8)
I was alway a Wilson fan…I’ve noticed an A2000 on Maddux’s hand.

Found a really nice glove

http://www.cheapbats.com/product_info.php?products_id=787

hey, if it’s comfortable, and doesn’t hurt your performance, there’s no need to go spending 200$+ IMO.

my friend who just got it says it was a really conformable glove. GOOD PRICE COME ON DOWN BOB BARKER/DREW CARREY

you should look on ebay…i got the wilson a2k last year for 145