Pitch Count Seasonal Recomendation

Really? Other medical articles? That contravene that ASMI medical article? I’m fairly adept at searching and have found no such thing.

[quote=“scorekeeper”]shoshonte,

Great decision about the bullpens!

I’m sorry I can’t get this url to link, so you’ll have to cut and paste it if you want to see what I’m talking about. Go to page 30 at this site. www infosports.com/scorekeeper/images/cpitching.pdf

Keep just the info needed to produce that report for your son as long as he pitches and you’ll have more info than 99.99% of all the amateur pitchers in the world. If you have any questions, please just ask.[/quote]

Charting his bullpen session has been wonderful and is paying off. In 6 innings this fall, he has 17 Ks and only one walk. He’s starting to think like a pitcher. Your charts are great!

I’ve only been posting here a short while, and yet I’m finding myself wishing this site had a feature that I could just ignore your posts. Don’t you have anything to say on any other topic?

I’ve only been posting here a short while, and yet I’m finding myself wishing this site had a feature that I could just ignore your posts. Don’t you have anything to say on any other topic?[/quote]
You said you had other articles. I can’t ask what they are? I’m supposed to just take your word on the other articles and not actually want to read them?

Wow. :shock: