Pitch arsenal.......?

Im being told to have 5 pitches in my arsenal for some reason. i currently have 4:

1. 4 Seam FB - 10/10 over plate

2. Forkball - 8/10

3. Palmball - 8/10

4. Curve/Slurve …the curve is inbetween those 2 :? - 9/10

any ideas on what my 5th should be?

i was thinking a sinker seeing as though I have nothing that sinks except for my palmball which has little sinking action.

How old are you?
Scratch that I don’t think any pitcher NEEDS more than 3 pitches to be successful. Who ever told you that ,in my opinion, is an idiot who doesn’t know how to play baseball. Stick with the pitches you have and get them down with pin point accuracy!

What’s more dangerous a guy who can throw 5 pitches and sometimes throw strikes or a guy who throws 2 and can control tose 2 perfectly?

Fastballs all u need. Just add more fingers and different releases like i do
My arsenal:

4seam, 2seam, Cutter, Circle Changeup. All fastballs with added fingers and pressure. You dont need 5 pitches if you cant locate your fastball.

Fastballs all u need. Just add more fingers and different releases like i do
My arsenal:

4seam, 2seam, Cutter, Circle Changeup. All fastballs with added fingers and pressure. You dont need 5 pitches if you cant locate your fastball.

[quote]1) 4 Seam FB - 10/10 over plate

1. Forkball - 8/10

2. Palmball - 8/10

3. Curve/Slurve …the curve is inbetween those 2 - 9/10
    [/quote]

That’s some fantastic control… :smiley:

[quote=“RawTalent”]Fastballs all u need. Just add more fingers and different releases like i do
My arsenal:

4seam, 2seam, Cutter, Circle Changeup. All fastballs with added fingers and pressure. You dont need 5 pitches if you cant locate your fastball.[/quote]

says the guy whos asking for some curveball slider forkball tips

[quote]Fastballs all u need. Just add more fingers and different releases like i do
My arsenal:

4seam, 2seam, Cutter, Circle Changeup. All fastballs with added fingers and pressure. You dont need 5 pitches if you cant locate your fastball.[/quote]

if i can locate the fastball it wouldnt hurt to have more pitches then a fastball even if they arent as accurate…