Pics of me pitching. tips please

here are a few pics of me in a bullpen. let me know any thing you see that could help me. i know its only pictures. im trying to get video on to my computer but i cant find the USB cord. ill get it on soon though. in the mean time let me kno anything you see wrong. tips appreciated. thanks

Sorry guy. 3 stills just ain’t enough.

Hey Chris. You’re up.

[quote=“dm59”]Sorry guy. 3 stills just ain’t enough.

Hey Chris. You’re up.[/quote]

nothing?! ahhhh! i need to get video!

Yeah, you do need to get video. Anything from 3 stills would be speculation. Some of it might be accurate but to really get some feedback, get video.

Like dm59 said, it’s hard to tell, but I see a few things.

1 - In the first picture, you seem balanced, and it looks like you’ll be leading with the hips, and you take your knee back towards second base(which is good).

2 - 2nd picture, it looks like you maintain good balance and posture, and you have opposite-and-equal elbow alignment(good).

3 - 3rd picture, I can’t tell since it’s not video and a bad angle, but it looks like you’re in a pretty good position, except your glove hand might be a little low. Should be closer to the chest/in front of the body.

thanks rmbrady. those are appreciated. im trying to put video on the computer but it wont recognize that the camera is hooked up already. it says cant find camera. this is so aggrevating. anything anybody can do to help???

[quote=“rmbrady91”]Like dm59 said, it’s hard to tell, but I see a few things.

1 - In the first picture, you seem balanced, and it looks like you’ll be leading with the hips, and you take your knee back towards second base(which is good).[/quote]
You can only speculate that he’ll lead with his hips based on this picture.

Remember that equal and opposite (per the Tom House definition) means equal forearm-to-upper arm angles plus upper arms aligned at foot strike. In this picture, the upper arms are not aligned and the pitcher is not yet at foot strike. He might get there or he might not. Again, you can only speculate.

I agree with the comment about the glove. The shoulders have squared up so I’d prefer the glove to be up in front of the chest.

[quote=“mcelmeel17”]thanks rmbrady. those are appreciated. im trying to put video on the computer but it wont recognize that the camera is hooked up already. it says cant find camera. this is so aggrevating. anything anybody can do to help???[/quote]i have that problem when using a camera sometimes, are you trying to import it with WMM (windows movie maker) or something like NERO?

my coach has me release from my ear not from above

[quote=“Roger”][quote=“rmbrady91”]Like dm59 said, it’s hard to tell, but I see a few things.

1 - In the first picture, you seem balanced, and it looks like you’ll be leading with the hips, and you take your knee back towards second base(which is good).[/quote]
You can only speculate that he’ll lead with his hips based on this picture.

Remember that equal and opposite (per the Tom House definition) means equal forearm-to-upper arm angles plus upper arms aligned at foot strike. In this picture, the upper arms are not aligned and the pitcher is not yet at foot strike. He might get there or he might not. Again, you can only speculate.

I agree with the comment about the glove. The shoulders have squared up so I’d prefer the glove to be up in front of the chest.[/quote]

my hips do rotate before my shoulders from what i see on the video. in the third photo…my throwing arm isnt to high is it?? that doesnt matter right?

btw i talked to my mom and she said i need a fire wire to transfer video from the camera to the computer. The USB cord only transfers photos. I swear that is so stupid that they cant even give you a cord that transfers video. i hate SONY at this point. :x :x :!: :!: :!: :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :x