Perfecting my pitching mech

after the third friday in september, all my camps are done, and i would like to completely redo my mechanics/motion so they are as good as can be, anybody have any information on how to go about and do this…same for training, i will be doing about 1 month of weights/running/drills, if anyone has any good training stuff for pitchers, can you please pm me or give it on here

thanks,
tanner

Try using the search feature, its amazing what it can do… :smiley:

[quote=“OklahomaLefty”]Try using the search feature, its amazing what it can do… :D[/quote]im talking about for the people that have seen my motion and have tips on how they can get better, the search feature wont help with that :lol:

I suppose it could Tanner… people have given you tips before.
Besides, you don’t need a complete mechanical overhaul. You have a few minor problems, changing your mechanics could put you on a long road to returning to the pace your on now.

[quote=“SnakeManiac72”]I suppose it could Tanner… people have given you tips before.
Besides, you don’t need a complete mechanical overhaul. You have a few minor problems, changing your mechanics could put you on a long road to returning to the pace your on now.[/quote]Right on Snake!! Tanner’s looking awesome with some minor modifications to his upper body action.