P-90X? Good, or bad?

Hi guys, once again, I would like some help in this program. Its called P-90X I looked at alot of the pictures of people trying it and it looks to work. I was wondering if anyone has it, and if it really does work. Well, thanks Justin(Mizuno)

Dude I was thinking about taking that as well. I have no idea if it’s will improve the pitching, but it looks like it will make you much stronger. In fact, I’m trying it in mid May. If it works out, I’ll let you know. Yeah, and I should also take some before and after photos as well, lol.

For those that don’t know what it is just follow this link < http://www.beachbody.com/text/content/v3/products/fitnessproducts/p90x/popup/philosophy.html >.

Looks like a fat cutting program based off bodybuilding principles. Not the most effective thing if you are looking for improved performance, but better than nothing at all.

I have the program and I have just done the ab part of it and I LOVED IT!!!

How long have you been working on it RTusk40? What equipment do you need and how often does it require you to work out?

For the ab workout you do not need any equipment and I do it 3X a week and I have seen good results!

This is my 3rd time around with P90X and I recommend it.

It’s an effective program for building strength and flexibility. The workouts are challenging and intense with tons of variety. The plyometrics are not baseball specific (you may get some explosive power though for legs) but is a fun an challenging workout nonetheless.

You must eat when you do this program or you will crash and burn.

Anything that increases strength (including core strength which P90X does), endurance and flexibility has a positive impact on performance.