Oppinion on the pitch count?

Here in alberta, and I’m assuming other places have started using a pitchcount. I’m just wondering what everyone’s thoughts on these are, it’s helped us win some and helped us lose some.

http://baseballalberta.com/modules/docs/folders/admin/2007%20Pitch%20Count%20-%20Bantam.doc

In what way did it help you lose?

I’m guessing he means they have a dominant pitching in that has to come out b/c of the rule (helps them lose). The other team has a dominant pitching in and is forced to come out because of the rule (helps them win)

We ran out of kids able to pitch well.

and it’s also let us have kids who usually dont pitch start and now a few of those guys are pretty reliable

[quote=“3and0”]and it’s also let us have kids who usually dont pitch start and now a few of those guys are pretty reliable[/quote]Amen, 3and0. What it also means is that you must develop more pitchers. Not a bad thing, really.

Agreed

[quote=“dm59”][quote=“3and0”]and it’s also let us have kids who usually dont pitch start and now a few of those guys are pretty reliable[/quote]Amen, 3and0. What it also means is that you must develop more pitchers. Not a bad thing, really.[/quote]unless it’s a really tight game late.
I guess that’s how we figured out to take out a teams bats, hit all the hard pitchers, this one kid who can barely throw 50 murdered the,m

See, now you’re starting to figure it out. :wink: