Opinions

Is anybody familiar this this product or this man?

He makes claims that are outragious enough to claim my interest.

lol.

My personal favorite. The accent helps tremendously.

his name is joshua giles. he is just trying to make buck

When I used to watch the original “Star Trek” series there was one episode, “A Piece of the Action”, that contained a scene in which Captain Kirk engaged the mobsters in a card game which he called “Fizzbin”. Here we have another fine example of it. It’s a scam, a practical joke, something to laugh at and disregard because it makes no sense. I watched the tape and wondered, "who is this yutz?"
You’re right—arm strength has nothing to do with velocity. What does have to do with velocity is good solid mechanics. :lol:

Is’t he the guy who wanted everyone to just leave B r itney alone (Oh Steven how I love your sense of humor not allowing anyone to utter that name here :lol: :lol: :lol: )???

I think it is…just go search it on the Tube :lol: :lol: :lol: too many naughty words for me to link it over.

Giles is missing his true calling…the same principles, speaking techniques, misleading statements, encouragements, solicitations, promises, inducements, advertisements and claims have been made for years by tent and television evangelists who have profited tremendously. That is why I think his first name is humerous, “Joshua”.

Joshua was the heir apparent to Moses and led the chosen people into the promised land. He called upon God to cause the sun and the moon to stand still so that he could defeat the Amorites at Gideon in the daylight. Joshua brought the walls of Jericho down. He was one of twelve spies in Canaan who returned to report that the land was flowing with milk and honey. Only one other spie agreed that they should take the land and that was Caleb.

This is a little joke he must enjoy every time somebody buys one of his programs. Is it a coincidence that the only parts of his website that are “under construction” are the “about us” section? Also his “autograph” is strategically positioned above the picture of a Cal State Fullerton lefty on the home page. The “Contact Us” page has no address for correspondence and the contact form is non funcitonal. the phone number for fax and telephone is the same.

Joshua is trying to make a buck. His hand and hands like him will be trying to reach in your back pocket as long as you have a dime there. The fact that Joshua can do this and never even see you face to face… all through the magic of the internet makes the claims of the Old Testament pale in comparison. Stop the sun…part waters…bring down a wall with mere shouting…or collect $55 at a pop for a 10 cent CD. :!:

[quote=“jdfromfla”]Is’t he the guy who wanted everyone to just leave B r itney alone (Oh Steven how I love your sense of humor not allowing anyone to utter that name here :lol: :lol: :lol: )???

I think it is…just go search it on the Tube :lol: :lol: :lol: too many naughty words for me to link it over.[/quote]

I’ve got nothing against Ms. B. Spears! However, Brit-ney was one of those spammy words that was showing up a while back with bad links, etc.

What a HUGE comeback for the singer, though, huh? lol :slight_smile:

The guy actually plays professional baseball in an independent league.

His original video actually got peoples attention, but then people realized it was a hoax when he posted the newer ones.

Original video:

As I said—it’s a “fizzbin”. :stuck_out_tongue: