Omg its the cops!

Ok,so I’m sitting in my living room playing with my dog and then the door bell rings. I open the door and there is a NYS Trooper standing there. So naturally I’m a little uneasy. Then the trooper started asking me questions about the guy that lives across the street. Questions like “Do you know him?” “Do you know where he lives?” “Do you know if he has any drug addictions?” So I answer the questions and asked “Did he do something wrong?” The officer laughs and says “Fuck Yeah”. OK thats funny. So I ask what he did. The officer says “We tried to arrest him on the side of Route 2,because he was (wait for it) naked” So I laughed and he did to.He told me they tried to arrest him and he resisted arrest so they pepper sprayed him and he ran in the woods towards Vermont. He asks me if my parents are home, so I say no (I wasn’t gonna tell him my parents are on vacation). So I say good bye and he leaves. So that was the weirdest part of my day.

Thats hilarious lol i was at a birthday party and we were all bored so we thought we’d play hide and go seek (don’t make fun we were bored) and we were runnin around the neighborhood in the dark. then the cops show up real ticked off and said we were ringin doorbells (even though we wernt). it scared the crap out of us lol

haha alright i was at my friends house bord (there were 3 of us) and we decided to waterballon this one girl that we didnt like cuz she was having a pool party and lived in his court. We were tossing balloons over the fence for like hours til it got dark. Theyd come out and wed hide. Not to be offensive or anything but she had a homosexual friend and hed come out yelling and threatning to call the cops on us it was hilarious. liek 30 minutes once we were done a someone rings the doorbell. We dont answer. Its just us 3 in the house. They keep ringing and dont leave my friend who lives there is freakin out so bad haha he thought we could get fined for waterballooning? after like 5 minutes there still ringing so im liek f it. Ill answer its not my house and it was there mormon neighbor coming by to fix a lock for the bathroom haha my friend nearly pissed his pants

At the start of the hockey season this pat year we had our first two game series in fort mcmurray, a town pretty far up north thats grown a lot lately, its close yo 70 000 people and i believe 15 000 are transient or whatever(not permanent residents), and our hotel was like on the edge of the city, and we had convinced our coach to buy us fireworks in a dinky gas station on the way there in the middle of nowhere, and after our win in double OT we were shooting off the roman cnadles and one native jackass on our team threw a cherry bomb on hte road, and all of a sudden a jeep starts honking at us so we run and hes rolling down the window and yells RUN THE COPS ARE COMING! and we are running like crazy and we hear a acop cars siren come on and the cop chases us threw the bush and a lumberyard before he caught our then captain who decided to sprint(while wearing flip flops) to these dense trees at the end of the lumberyard, while we played it smart staying low in tall grass, and he go tcaught so we booked it back and found a way around the back of our hotel. We never got in any real trouble the cop though it was a gunshot and he basically let us off laughing, but it was pretty crazy and hilarious. The cops headlights flashed on to this kid and he put up his hands and screamed I’m just a kid! I got nothing I got nothing!

^ Nice. In my town the cops would just come light the fireworks off with you. Evanston is the capital of fireworks.

yeah fort mac is kind of a scary city though. such a large transient population and an absurd ratio of men to woman and a ton of oil money and nothuing to spend it on leads to rape, drugs, and gang warfare.

Ok like 2 years ago me and my friends were hanging out in this hole that was going to be made into a house but was just a hole at the time. So were hanging out there at like 11 o clock at night talking and stuff but we had flashlight and someone called the cops and when they came we all ran away and then i was pulled back into the hole again and when i got out a cop pulled on my leg just like im pulling yours.

Uh oh we have a jokester.

how bout this
about a week ago I had 2 guys from the team stay at my house and watch a major league game (night games don’t start till midnight or 1am over here) and after the gme we wre going to play a joke on my next door neighbour cause the guy is a serious pr**k where one of us would do a turd in a small bag an put it through his letter box on his front door. So we set everything up and yous truly provided the goods in the bag and the gamefinished (washington lost…again) and I put on this balaclava which was jut black beaie hat with eyeholes cut in them incase he woke up and seen my face and told my parents lol. but it happened that it couldn’t have worked out any worse. I jumped the fence in my garden and started a sort of army crawl into my neighbours garden in the shaddows like I was unseen, but one of my frends notice h was just staring at me from his top window. It must have looked so bad, him looking at me an me crawling upto his door ike something out of platoon or something lol and I got the shout and we ended up sprnting away t the supermarket expecting to come back to my house to nasty surprse but everything was clear to my surprise cos we were 110% sure we seen him the window.
So I guess the mora is…I don’t now but it was funny

[quote=“xanderh”]how bout this
about a week ago I had 2 guys from the team stay at my house and watch a major league game (night games don’t start till midnight or 1am over here) and after the gme we wre going to play a joke on my next door neighbour cause the guy is a serious pr**k where one of us would do a turd in a small bag an put it through his letter box on his front door. So we set everything up and yous truly provided the goods in the bag and the gamefinished (washington lost…again) and I put on this balaclava which was jut black beaie hat with eyeholes cut in them incase he woke up and seen my face and told my parents lol. but it happened that it couldn’t have worked out any worse. I jumped the fence in my garden and started a sort of army crawl into my neighbours garden in the shaddows like I was unseen, but one of my frends notice h was just staring at me from his top window. It must have looked so bad, him looking at me an me crawling upto his door ike something out of platoon or something lol and I got the shout and we ended up sprnting away t the supermarket expecting to come back to my house to nasty surprse but everything was clear to my surprise cos we were 110% sure we seen him the window.
So I guess the mora is…I don’t now but it was funny[/quote]
sometimes i wish i would of had chances to grow up in diffrent places and see how my childhood would of went if it had been that way.

woah deep thought.