Oh Man! We gotta let this guy know how we feel!

Lanky Lefty…OMG!

Last post on his log says this;

[quote][b]Huge win today in the semifinals, against a heavily favored team. We managed to jump to a 3-0 lead while our #2 pitcher was throwing the game of his life, a no hitter going into the 6th. The other team was grounding out nearly every play. He gives up a run in the 6th and works out of a jam, and then in the 7th walks the first two batters, so the coach brings me in to close it down, with runners on first and second.

Their 2, 3 and 4 hitters are coming up. I zip three fastballs by the first guy - done. Next guy gets the same rough treatment. Final guy I start out with a ball outside, but refocus to K their cleanup hitter on the next three pitches for a total of 10 pitches and a ticket to Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen on Sunday.

boy am I pumped. They might even send a reporter to that one. So far despite being the first place team in our division we haven’t really had anything written about us, and we’re still seen as a nobody and an underdog. I’ll change that on sunday, and prove that it’s not a fluke we’ve made it this far.

1.0 IP 0BB 0H 3K 0ER

season stats:

35.2IP 11H 11BB 6R 2ER 72Ks 3HBP 3SV 7W 0L[/b][/quote]

This my friends is one of our own and this whole site needs to give the man his due!!

Heres one huge one from the state of Fla!!

DUDE BE THE ONE!

I apologize if the clip offends anyone…please endeavor to get over it… :wink:

Atta boy, Lanky!!!

Way to get after it!

Good job dude! Are you getting the start on Sunday?

:clapping:

By the way, your season stats are great:

35.2IP 11H 11BB 6R 2ER 72Ks 3HBP 3SV 7W 0L

The K’s are terrific!

Lanks, when you pitching again?

Congratulations Lanky!

ROLL ON ! JUST KEEP ROLLIN ON !!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Way to go. Look forward to following your college career and beyond.
Good skill on Sunday.(You don’t need luck.)
:ole: