O' Leary

Whats up with this Chris O’ Leary, He seems to think half the pitchers in major league baseball will get hurt because of an inverted v,l, or w, is there anything to this.

There are 573 topics in which Chris is discussed, just go to the search feature, type Chris O’Leary into the top search box and put on your reading glasses. It should be readily obvious as to what he’s all about based on that search.

if chris shows you some things that make sense, try them. if they help you use them. if not, look for something else.

baseball has many theories and beliefs. i still think one of the best hitting books is the ted williams book, but many will tell you to do things exactly opposite of what williams and simple physics say when you swing a bat.

you must develop your own frame of reference. then you can think about whether what you are hearing makes sense or not.

i think the best way to do that is video. a cheap player recorder and frame by frame remote is all you need. then use a dry erase marker and tube television and mark some reference points and lines. hall of fame players don’t lie when they perform. if you want to see some guys get some leverage and get after it, watch feller and koufax. then compare what they do to what you’re hearing and seeing from someone.

[quote=“dusty delso”]if chris shows you some things that make sense, try them. if they help you use them. if not, look for something else.

baseball has many theories and beliefs. i still think one of the best hitting books is the ted williams book, but many will tell you to do things exactly opposite of what williams and simple physics say when you swing a bat.

you must develop your own frame of reference. then you can think about whether what you are hearing makes sense or not.

i think the best way to do that is video. a cheap player recorder and frame by frame remote is all you need. then use a dry erase marker and tube television and mark some reference points and lines. hall of fame players don’t lie when they perform. if you want to see some guys get some leverage and get after it, watch feller and koufax. then compare what they do to what you’re hearing and seeing from someone.[/quote]

This is a beauty of a post right here. All you youngsters read this.

[quote=“Hammer”][quote=“dusty delso”]if chris shows you some things that make sense, try them. if they help you use them. if not, look for something else.

i think the best way to do that is video. a cheap player recorder and frame by frame remote is all you need. then use a dry erase marker and tube television and mark some reference points and lines. hall of fame players don’t lie when they perform. if you want to see some guys get some leverage and get after it, watch feller and koufax. then compare what they do to what you’re hearing and seeing from someone.[/quote]

This is a beauty of a post right here. All you youngsters read this.[/quote]

Agreed, great post Hammer.