Nutrition

just wondering if anyone has any insight on using the fat burning supplement HYDROXYCUT. also what would using this and whey protein do for someone who is intensely working out 5-6 days a week?

All the Ephedra Free versions are worthless. Meaning Hydroxycut Hardcore, Original, caffiene free, and 24 hour (there’s probably more, but I can;t keep up with the MuscleTech B.S.). Don’t waste your money, it would be like spending $60 on caffiene pills.

Why are you intensly working out 5-6 times a week? Do you realize that olympic athletes will train for two weeks that way then take a week off becasue their body is absolutly destroyed mentaly and physiclly? Those are elite athletes. Chacnes are your not working out intensly 5-6 times a week.

bower. i never said i was. i was just asking. dont be a negative nelly.

You talk like working out 5 times per week is hard…You just have to have solid diet plan and half decent knowledge of lifting. The only thing you have to be careful of is over training.

If you re-read what you wrote kjeezey you will see where I got confused.

what would using this and whey protein do for someone who is intensely working out 5-6 days a week?

I figured you meant you already were working out 5-6 days a week and wondered what that and whey protein would do for you. Yes pitchingking you can workout for 5-6 days a week but I wouldn’t say all pitching workouts are “intense” and if you were really intensely working out 5-6 days a week you could easily overtrain. Now nothing wrong with working out intensely 3 times a week and the other 2-3 doing easier maybe rotator cuff and small workouts. That would be fine but intensely working out 5-6 times a week is a little much.