NPA Coming to Omaha!

We have tentatively set the weekend of Nov 13-15 for the NPA to come to Omaha and do a camp. Should be great. Tom House will do the Friday night session and then the Sat/Sun will be with James Evans.

Hoysauce, I better see you out there. :slight_smile:

Email me at rich.bishop@frozenropesnebraska.com if you are interested in the camp. Probably only looking at 40 player slots so if you want to get in, do it early. $275 for the 3 day camp, $50 for just the Friday power point presentation, 11 hours of total camp time.

Wont everyone think its weird when a 22 year old shows up haha Thats great that someone is finally coming to OMaha, I think frozen ropes does a way better job than UBA or Strike Zone, too much politics.

Hoy–It’s funny you should mention that…actually it would fit in very well with the way NPA does things.

When my son was 12 yo he attended an NPA clinic in San Diego a few years back and he was throwing from the mound right next to Adam Johnson, who was also working out with the NPA at the time. Adam had just been released by the Twins, and a couple months after that clinic he signed with the A’s organization…but during the time he was working with the NPA, he got treated just like everybody else.

I agree with Lee about the ages. I’m trying to get Brian Duensing to come in for this as well. Great guy that still lives in Omaha in the offseason. Might be a chance for you to pick the brain of another lefty, Hoy. Tell Coach Evans you have a family thing that day if you think he’ll get upset. :wink:

This is a definite “go” as of today. I’d encourage any of you in the midwest to attend. We don’t get these guys in our area too often. I haven’t been to an NPA clinic in about 5 years, I’m excited to see what they have going on.

Nov 13-15

Thought I would give this one more bump. Hope to meet some of you guys at this. Maybe you should where your Board Name tag though. :slight_smile:

Teams and players coming from as far away as Montana from what I am hearing. We’re very excited about the NPA coming to the Midwest.

You have any questions let me know, otherwise you can follow the links above for more info.

Last bump (I promise). Camp starts Friday.