NOOOO MY Shoulder! (not my throwing shoulder thank god)

Well, last night, we were winning by a lot, so I decided to start stealing a little early :p. The pitcher spun and saw me, and started to run at me, so, I faked around a little and then sprinted to second. A player who was blocking the basepath and OBVIOUSLY not fielding the ball didnt move and I ran into him, mid-slide into second. When I went down, I landed on my shoulder really badly, and I have been looking at some symptoms of different shoulder problems on web mb, and it appears that I may have separated my shoulder. Two days before the playoffs. It hurts like crazy when I try and apply any pressure with that arm, the top of my shoulder hurts, and it pops when I move it in certain ways. I am going to the doctor this afternoon, and I hope that it’s not serious.

“Well, last night, we were winning by a lot, so I decided to start stealing a little early”

well thats your first mistake. dont steal when you are up by alot it just shows the other team up.

It’s true, there were, unfortunately, many ways I could have prevented this injury. I went to the hospital and got some X-Rays. Luckily, it’s only a grade one separation, so it should be healed in a week. Unfortunately, the last game of the season was tonight so that means playoffs, will probably start before I can come back. :cry: