no explode

does no explode work and would it cause you to fail a drug test

NO-Xplode is a lot of marketing hype, back with some quality, and a lot of waste.

To start off it’s gonna cost you a dollar a serving, that’s not awful but there are way more important things that you could be taking instead of No-Xplode.
The price wouldn’t be a big deal EXCEPT, what I have read, peoples tolerance grows quickly and it takes 2+ servings to real feel anything after only a short time of supplementation.

I think it’s complete BS but they don’t actually list the amount of specific ingredients, so I cannot honestly tell you how a drug test would come out. I do know that to much of various stimulants will cause you to bomb the NCAA test, and this has various stimulants. (Quantities unknown)

Really you could drink a can of red bull and get a lot of the same effects.
The key ingredients in each, taurine, caffine, gluconoronolactone (sp?), and no explode also has tyrosine which is much like taurine.

It also has AAKG and various arginine stuff to give you a “pump” this is a lot of marketing hype and junk. This will do little to make your training better in the athletic world.

I didn’t believe you were very old either? When a supplement specifically says be over 18 to take, it’s probably not the greatest/safest thing. Protein, BCAA, and others don’t usually carry such a warning.

Also with so much stimulant it will act as a diuretic (sp?) and probably dehydrate you far quicker. It’s like 3% hydration lowers your athletic performance, it doesn’t take much man.

As always consult a doctor if you are so compelled.
But I really think there are many better options to look at. And many people didn’t even think it was a great supplement from what I’ve read.

It is truly a product of the immense marketing that exists in the Supplement Industry.

I wrote a review a while back. Basically, faster pulse, felt kinda dizzy, super focused, but not really like I wanted to lift. The effects definitely vary based on how much you take and I think some people are affected differently than others. It doesn’t match the hype.

It woud be way down the list of supplements I would take. Something like…

1. Multivitamin
  2. Fish Oil
  3. ZMA (Zinc and Magnesium with B6)
  4. Whey Protein
  5. Creatine Mono
  6. Glutamine
  7. Flax Oil
    etc.

[quote=“kc86”]
It woud be way down the list of supplements I would take. Something like…

1. Multivitamin
  2. Fish Oil
  3. ZMA (Zinc and Magnesium with B6)
  4. Whey Protein
  5. Creatine Mono
  6. Glutamine
  7. Flax Oil
    etc.[/quote]

That’s a quality list, couldn’t think of much when I was writing my post, maybe add BCAA to that, they really helped me recover and feel energized.

Personally you’re gonna get mixed reviews on any supplement out there. I have taken NO-Xplode and personally I liked it. It gave me a little more energy throughout my workout but not to the point where I was shaking, the only way you are able to realize the effect is if you use it then try a wrkout without it, you feel the difference. Of course you will build a tolerance for it but most people don’t know what cycling is, use it two weeks then take a week off, this will keep your body frm getting use to the supplement. I agree that there is cheaper supplements out there but I am just giving my opinion on this one. I just don’t like it when someone talks abut how bad a supplement is when all they have done is read other peoples opinions on it. As said before different body types have different effects, just remember to follow the directions for optimal effects. Also I don’t believe it would cause you to fail a drug test, it has a little creatine in it but not that much, other than that I don’t think there is anything to worry about, but again its just my opinion. Finally if you do decide to use it make sure to drink alot of water and keep yourself hydrated as mentioned before.

I also take target indurance formula its not really a formula(not really a formula its in pill form), and amino acids, and about two or three squirts of B-Vitamin, and not to forget some magnesium too. Does the trick every time, helps me relax and perform better. If you buy any fish oil, make sure its high quality, because if you don’t you will be tasting fish for the rest of the day.

What supplements do you think would be good other than no xplode that will give you close to the same effect?

its been so long since ive been on here!

ok,
if you use the search button 1st of all you will find countless topics with the title “no-explode”.

Ive tried it and sent it back, it didnt do anything for me, i did a post on this like kc86. i think i got up to 3.5 scoops and still feeln nothin!

you have to give us a bit more info, height, weight, age, and what you are using it for…

start there!