NHL Returns

Any hockey fans? Do you plan to watch or attend more, less, same as before the lockout? Why?

I plan to not watch any pro hockey. I will watch college hockey instead.

I also think ticket prices for pro hockey should decrease because the product quality will not be as high.

I’ve never been to a game before but i’ll watch it a couple times on tv!

They lost me after the strike in 04/05 never went back prolly never will.

The team bus just headed south yesterday. While I wait for spring ball, the hockey season seems to have gone up a few notches in intensity. The shortened NHL season has made every game matter more than normal, and it’s making for some great hockey. Now is the time to start watching games, if you have any interest in the sport.

The team bus just headed south yesterday. While I wait for spring ball, the hockey season seems to have gone up a few notches in intensity. The shortened NHL season has made every game matter more than normal, and it’s making for some great hockey. Now is the time to start watching games, if you have any interest in the sport.

^^ Agreed. I love watching hockey in general, but now that the season is so much shorter, it’s almost like watching playoff games all the time :shock:

This

How about those Blackhawks and Bruins?