New tools for pitchers

Is anyone using the new MThrow sleeve by Motus? If so, how are you using it? I’ve had my son use it a couple of times so far, but I’m not real sure what to make of the numbers I’m seeing. It seems to me that it might be more useful in a pitch-by-pitch comparison than to compare day-to-day results.

This got me thinking, what ever happened to those Phiten necklaces pitchers used to wear? LOL

Interesting that nobody on here has even tried this thing out other than Lantz Wheeler (not sure how much he checks in here anymore).

From what I’ve observed over the years, a lot of products that were launched for the baseball market have largely fallen by the wayside. In many respects, I see pitchers/players returning to the basics – give me a good glove, some good spikes, some performance t-shirts, some tubing or lightweight dumbbells and that’s all you really need from a gear perspective. All the apps, video analysis, speed radars, training aids, etc., have their place but I really have seen less and less of them in the bags of the ball players I coach today. Just an observation.