New to this forum

Hey everybody hows it going?

Just wanted to get some feed back on my pitching.

side view- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFdSqp9Owcc

back view- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j92OmsoWTxI

anyone?

well ur leaking forward with your wieght you have a stiff front leg and you are opening way to early

I really dont see any opening up to soon. When he hits ground his shoulder is home to 2nd and hips are open at 40%. So i think that you should keep up the good work.

I think your mechanics look pretty good in the side view video. In the back view video, I think you open up early on the last two pitches which causes you to fall off to the glove side.

I would suggest two adjustments. First, I’d eliminate or greatly minimize the rocker step to the side. Stepping back toward 1B and then forward toward 3B generates too much momentum in the wrong direction. Second, I’d get the hips going faster toward home plate. I think you’ll have to adjust the rocker step to make this happen. Make sure you don’t sacrifice your knee lift.

I really dont see any opening up to soon. When he hits ground his shoulder is home to 2nd and hips are open at 40%. So i think that you should keep up the good work.

I think your mechanics look pretty good in the side view video. In the back view video, I think you open up early on the last two pitches which causes you to fall off to the glove side.

I would suggest two adjustments. First, I’d eliminate or greatly minimize the rocker step to the side. Stepping back toward 1B and then forward toward 3B generates too much momentum in the wrong direction. Second, I’d get the hips going faster toward home plate. I think you’ll have to adjust the rocker step to make this happen. Make sure you don’t sacrifice your knee lift.

Thanks for the feed back guys...Roger i'll try to fix that Rocker step...and just ignore the last pitch(that was me screwing around with sidearm)

pretty good. Looks like you might open up a little earlier with the front shoulder. I wonder if this would be even more extreme off the mound.

How fast do you throw.

You oughtta get a glove that doesn’t have holes in the webbing. batters can see you changing grips.

Yeah, I noticed the sidearm slot on that last pitch and then I saw you wave it off. After that you came back to the camera and told us to ignore that pitch.

[quote=“andrew.ra.”]pretty good. Looks like you might open up a little earlier with the front shoulder. I wonder if this would be even more extreme off the mound.

How fast do you throw.

You oughtta get a glove that doesn’t have holes in the webbing. batters can see you changing grips.[/quote]

i’m not sure how fast i throw…i got one of those speed sensor balls(probably not that acurate) said i was at 84-87…sooo yea

and about the glove…i don’t hold the ball in the webbing… i switch my grips in the palm. feels more comfortable that way for some reason.