New pitching video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8438195347066447825

When your arm goes past your head, it looks too low.

[quote=“NC15”]When your arm goes past your head, it looks too low.[/quote]What?!? :shock: Not even close. Tanner has a habit of leaning to the side a little too much. His elbow comes through quite high actually. You really need to look at video in slow motion to see it. Full speed is difficult.

Looks like you are throwing a lot faster than the pre-season video you posted. Good job and keep up the hard work.

I don’t know. It looks fine right when he’s about to throw, but when he’s cocking it’s too low, or atleast that’s what I;m seeing.

I don’t know. It looks fine right when he’s about to throw, but when he’s cocking it’s too low, or atleast that’s what I;m seeing.[/quote]thats normal, look at some mlb pitchers, same type of arm action

I see this too (but I don’t think it’s a big deal and it might even help to protect the arm).

Here’s what else I see…

1. Timing looks good.

2. Hips seem to rotate well ahead of shoulders.

3. Lead leg stays flexed (which is good).

4. I wish the glove stayed at the glove side pec rather than finishing behind the body (would improve your defense).

5. I like your stride length. Some would say it’s short(ish), but I think it helps you use your height to your advantage.

Send me the clip if you want more details.