New Game

Call of Duty 4 is simply amazing! I haven’t been this excited playing a game since some game in the ps2 generation at least. I get so pumped playing it.
CoD 4 > Halo 3

GoW was too slow for me and Halo 3 too fast

None of the above, Matroid Prime 3 on the Wii.

None of the above, Matroid Prime 3 on the Wii.

ew

CoD 4 looks amazing!!! It’s definetely a step up from the Battlefield 2 style games.

CoD 4 is amazing!

I finally beat CoD 4!

I beat in less ‘days’ than halo 3 but I played more often during the ‘days’ than halo 3. Shows how good halo 3 was.

I like Halo 3 because it gives me a challenge but COD 4 looks awesome

You haven’t played CoD4 yet?

COD4 is absolutely awesome. It’s an addiction for me really. So much fun, I just need to get leveled up to use the guns I got used to in the beta.

Spencer, do you have a gamertag for XBL?

And on a different topic, but Assassins Creed comes out Tuesday, game of the year will be between it, Halo 3, and COD4.

yes my gamertag is Latex Ducky. It’s not gold right now though.

Goty will be between assassin’s creed and cod4. Halo is out of the picture.

Aw man your missing out on half the game. I haven’t hardly played any SP yet actually, MP is just so addicting for me.

I would hope Halo3 is out of GOTY, but I fear the fanboys will keep it in haha.

[quote=“centerfield2150”]Aw man your missing out on half the game. I haven’t hardly played any SP yet actually, MP is just so addicting for me.

I would hope Halo3 is out of GOTY, but I fear the fanboys will keep it in haha.[/quote]

The campaign is simply awesome. My favorite mission is Ghillies in the mist

[quote]berlincatcher wrote:

You haven’t played CoD4 yet?[/quote]

No I liked the first 2 never played 3. Halo 3 has better multiplayer. I rule on live

[quote=“berlincatcher”][quote]berlincatcher wrote:

No I liked the first 2 never played 3. Halo 3 has better multiplayer. I rule on live[/quote]

Your sentence saying you like Halo 3 because of something yet you haven’t played COD 4 does not allow you to make a valid comparison between the two games.

You liked the first 2 what? Halo games? Why are you talking about those? A question was not asked about the first two halo games.

1+2 of COD Played all Halo games sorry for confusion
:ole: