Need Some Help

Delete this

When I was a freshman in high school I didn’t have this problem because the answer to the question of why not this or that was always, “As long as you live under my roof, you’ll do as I say.” Period. End of debate.

As for your situation, this is turf that I don’t feel authorized to walk on. It sounds like you have everything you need to work it out already.

Do you have a Major League player that you really admire? If you do,
and you had the opportunity to sit down with him and pick his brains
for all of the experience - all to make you better, who would that be?

Coach B.

Guess being a Yankees fan this could be Jeter…what makes you such a good leader, what makes you the team “Captain”.

Maybe Mariano…what it has taken him to be at the preparation level he has achieved for so long.

[quote=“Coach Baker”]Do you have a Major League player that you really admire? If you do,
and you had the opportunity to sit down with him and pick his brains
for all of the experience - all to make you better, who would that be?

Coach B.[/quote]
I have many, but I suppose that one would be… probably Roy Hallady due to the fact that he’s simply a fantastic pitcher and he has such a great attitude and is a positive face in the clubhouse.

The man that you mentioned has spent a great deal of time perfecting his craft. His experience in the Minors, his adjustment to life in the Majors, his complimenting his surroundings and his “fit” with those around him. His net worth, both in dollars and cents coupled with his dependability would make him an excellent choice to learn from. In other words, this man has made the journey that you’d like to make – so, why not read from the map of someone who has already been there. Take full advantage of all the advice and experiences.

Where you are right now, who do you think has gone over the road of life, been there, done that. Who do think is right next to you - made all the mistakes, made all the successes, in their own way has literally “been there – done that”.

I don’t know about you, but if I had someone who has made a journey that I was about to make, I’d take full advantage and listen to those people and follow their advice – your parents.

In life, there will always be someone like me who will walk up to you on the mound, reach out and take the ball from you. In the game of life, your parents will walk up to you on the mound of “ your future”, reach out and put their arms around you and say ….” you do the best you can son, we’re right here with you.”

Listen to the people who really care about you. Where you’re about to go –“they’ve been there, they’ve done that.”

Coach B.