Need some advice

i am striding across my body by about a foot and cant figure out how to stop it, ive tried almost everything i can think of…now its ur turn to try…

Hey Tanner

Could be a number of things. Are you counter-rotating your shoulders and/or hips a lot during your knee lift? Are you sweeping your front foot/leg out and around a lot? Are you generating enough momentum toward the target with the side of your front hip? Have you slowed down your movement toward home? There may be postural issues here as well. A couple of well placed videos would help, of course.

I think that DM is right on…the most likely suspect for your foot landing offline would be rotating the shoulders. This might be preceded by the leg lift either being in front of or behind the post leg. Keep your balance focused and your upper body still and I think you will get control of where you land.

Well, if someone would get off his duff and upload some video from his video camera, Tanner would have some recent video to post. Now who could that be? :roll:

[quote=“Roger”]Well, if someone would get off his duff and upload some video from his video camera, Tanner would have some recent video to post. Now who could that be? :roll:[/quote]haha ur fine roger… :lol:

[quote=“Roger”]Well, if someone would get off his duff and upload some video from his video camera, Tanner would have some recent video to post. Now who could that be? :roll:[/quote]haha ur fine roger… :lol: