Need More Velocity!

I’m 5’8" 160 pound left-handed pitcher with crappy velocity. It’s embarrassing to say this, but, I can barely hit 70 mph. I grew up playing nothing but rec ball even throughout high school. I attended a school w/out a baseball team until my senior year where I transferred to another school to play. I can’t afford pitching lessons, camps, or showcases of any sort. No one really taught me anything except the very basic stuff (basic wind-up, throwing a simple fastball, etc.) I’ve learned everything else on my own through research. But it’s not enough. No one really taught me anything except the very basic stuff (basic wind-up, throwing a simple fastball, etc.)
I just graduated and got a full scholarship (academic, not athletic) to University of South Carolina. I’ll attend in the fall and will do what I can to try and walk-on their baseball team. But I’ve got a long ways to go before I even stand a chance making the team. Could somebody please help me? I’m desperate and I want to play baseball more than anything.
Right now I’m using the TUFFCUFF pitchers program and I can tell its helping but I need more.

Can you post some video for us to analyze?

yeah, I don’t have any video right now but I’ve got practice tonight and a two games the next two days. I’ll see if I can get somebody to video tape me. Thank you for helping!

practice a lot

Check out this video on Pitching. This may help you.

nice vid Hauser33. I used to throw all arm so I learned to throw full-body and my velocity improved greatly. So give it a try.