Need help figuring out a pitching workout

Subject says it all, basically I need help figuring out good workout I can do so I can be a better pitcher when pitching and when hitting.

go to cressey’s website and start reading.

[size=18]ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT YOU NEED IS RIGHT HERE[/size]

Look on the very top of this page and you’ll see an orange information bar. You’ll see topics that start with:
BLOG … etc

“click” on ORDER, and you’ll find a list of publications that’ll start you not only on the right path to perfecting your skill level, but professional advice and guidence on how to manage yourself to better health and a ton of other stuff.
-TUFFCUFF
-THE PITCHING MANUAL
-BASEBALL PITCHING GRIPS
-BASEBALL PITCHING DRILLS
-BASEBALL PITCHING STRATEGIES
-ULTIMATE GUIDE TO ADVANCED PITCHING
-THE 12 MINUTE BASEBALL WARM UP
-228 BASEBALL TIPS FOR YOUNG PLAYERS

I’m not a promoter, nor do I have a connection to these publications. But I can tell you this, I’ve spend years collecting stuff like this in stacks of notebooks and bits and peices of scratch pads, 16mm film and whatnot. Heck, I’ve even been the Baseball Hall of Fame’s Library and spent hours doing research - BUT, Here, in one collection, it’s all there for you to learn.

You really serious about this sport, a competitor with a map all set for you - save up your nickles and dimes ladies - it’s right here. If it were any easier - I would have thought of it years ago. ( 32 years ago to be exact)

Coach B.