Need help decided what kinda glove to buy

http://www.baseballexp.com/Baseball-Gloves/12--12-34-Gloves/Louisville-Omaha-Pro-Series-12-Baseball-Glove/baseball/lev/6/productId/4841/Ne/1100001/N/36+1100012+33/categoryId/1100012/pCategoryId/2/parentCatId/28/Ns/CATEGORY_SEQ_28|0/index.pro

^^^ $85

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2839229&cp=2367438.2367820.3940716.3940719

^^^ $89

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2107026&cp=2367438.2367820.3940716.3940719

^^^^ $99

I dont have a huge budget so yeah. You can suggest gloves too. I am a pitcher and an Outfielder

If you pitch and play outfield you shouldn’t get the mizuno because of the open web, good hitters will look at your pitches. Both the other 2 seem to be good gloves I have no experience with TPX so I can’t really give you too much advice.

Can’t go wrong with a Wilson A 2000
I know they may be a little pricey but they truly are the best gloves out there, they last forever, when I lost my A700 I found my dad’s old A2000 it’s probably a 25 year old glove and it’s still in great condition and does it’s job well.

when you like a girl, is it because your friends said she was pretty?

Do you like a girl becuse your friends or strangers say you should?

Hmmmm. I have a little advice for you young man… :nod:

Get out there and touch, feel all over, bend, smack, rub and get the experience you need to in finding that right glove .(girl)

there is nooooo short cut to this and believe me, you will enjoy the hunt. :wink:

In my experience in life and in baseball, I have found that the glove picks you rather than you picking the glove. :smiley: :shock: :smiley: :shock:

HAPPY HUNTING AND TELL ME WHAT YOU END UP GETTING.
                                          :baseballpitcher:

[quote=“Buzzsaw”]when you like a girl, is it because your friends said she was pretty?

Do you like a girl becuse your friends or strangers say you should?

Hmmmm. I have a little advice for you young man… :nod:

Get out there and touch, feel all over, bend, smack, rub and get the experience you need to in finding that right glove .(girl)

there is nooooo short cut to this and believe me, you will enjoy the hunt. :wink:

In my experience in life and in baseball, I have found that the glove picks you rather than you picking the glove. :smiley: :shock: :smiley: :shock:

HAPPY HUNTING AND TELL ME WHAT YOU END UP GETTING.
                                          :baseballpitcher:[/quote]

Im happy that i found my glove already :slight_smile: and for the girl part. I would never touch (innapropriatly – im not gay its called abstanance) feel all over — lol. bend — to much respect for females. Smack — no way. Rub — maybe :stuck_out_tongue: haha jk

LMAO!!! that was very funny. Of course you would treat a girl with respect.I would expect no lass. Now, as for the smack, rub, bend and all that?? you better ask for permission. lol. I really like your sence of humor :smiley:
:baseballpitcher: