My two Change ups

hey i got two change ups that really need some work i have a kinda weird one that my cousin taught me a while back he currently plays at VMI Division 1 baseball his name is Chris Henderson junior. he told me once i master the change up it might be one of my best pitches in a game cuz it throws off the batter. anyway my pitches are:

The Circle Change

The other one is alright take the ball put ur middle finger and the one left two it on the top two seams then place ur index finger and pinky on the bottom half, keep ur thumb off the ball and throw it like a fastball only when i throw it, it tends to go up and Chris said i would probably get hammered throwing meatballs like that up high.

The circle of mine tends to go off like a curve ball but it goes it doesn’t break like a curve its a good pitch but its wild kinda forces me not to throw it as much as my knuckle curve.

Any help comments would be greatly appreciated!

What arm slot do you throw from?

Ian

[quote=“louisburgrebels”]

The circle of mine tends to go off like a curve ball but it goes it doesn’t break like a curve its a good pitch but its wild kinda forces me not to throw it as much as my knuckle curve.

Any help comments would be greatly appreciated![/quote]

wow thx the second video will really really help