My pitching video

All critique is very welcome.

Silentalero,

I think your glove-side is an important issue. Instead of letting your glove-arm flop to your side before release of the ball, I would coach you to keep the glove in front of your body during the launch and bring your chest forward to meet your glove as you approach the release point.

After you release the ball, it doesn’t matter much what your glove-side does; however, controlling the glove-side before release of the ball may help you find consistency in the strike zone.

[quote=“laflippin”]Silentalero,

I think your glove-side is an important issue. Instead of letting your glove-arm flop to your side before release of the ball, I would coach you to keep the glove in front of your body during the launch and bring your chest forward to meet your glove as you approach the release point.

After you release the ball, it doesn’t matter much what your glove-side does; however, controlling the glove-side before release of the ball may help you find consistency in the strike zone.[/quote]

ahh, thank you…watching the video now i never noticed how wild it really was. I’ll have to give that a try tomorrow.

Do it from a mound if you can, work on throwing in a fundementally sound way. Control your body.