My pitching mechanics. Feedback would be appreciated!

Hey,
My name is Bram, Im from the Netherlands playing at an amature club.
Trying to improve my mechanics, so any comments or exercises would be very welcome.

#gosox

Please post video at full speed. Your mechanics look generally good, but their doesn’t appear to be the necessary torque through the delivery that would be needed to throw hard. I’d need to see some full speed to know for sure. I can grab a lot of still images that look good, so there is certainly something there to work with.

Here it is in normal speed.

Pitcher13
Here is what I see. The first phase of the pitching delivery is early momentum. This is what I look for and what you can improve. After peak leg lift, you need to focus on driving the rubber back towards second base and pushing your entire body down the mound or floor in your case. This is something you need to improve on. Take a look at the pic below. Notice where your post leg and foot line up. It will be difficult to generate any linear force towards home plate this way. In other words, you get stuck over your back leg. You generate little to no force

So how do you do this? On leg lift make sure your weight is in the middle of your back foot. Stabilize your back knee over your back ankle. Drive your core as a single unit explosively down the mound. The timing trigger for this is hand break.

Think of it this way. Leg lift is the “load” where your weight shifts over your back leg and hand break is the “go” where you explosively drive away from the rubber.

LTP%20Pitcher13 Early%20weight%20shift%20prior%20to%20hand%20break

Hope this helps
Steve C