My pitching mechanics after a fall season at college

haha i hope i got u guys excited…im goin to pitch right now hopefully and get some vids… :lol:

Oh man, you got me.

well the place i was gonna throw at was closed, i could do some dry throwing like RIstar does?? hahaha

Don’t play with an old guy like that. This old ticker may not be able to handle it.
:roadkill:

[quote=“dm59”]Don’t play with an old guy like that. This old ticker may not be able to handle it.
:roadkill:[/quote]hahahaha, i should have some video tommorow…

i have the videos i just have to upload them to youtube…give me an hour

ok here they are…

other ones comin soon

They look good.
Just something about the cocked position looks funny to me though.

Looking pretty explosive there guy!

Did they tell you to shorten your stride? It seems like you are getting some good momentum going toward the target but the shorter stride causes your body to catapult past the landing leg. That energy isn’t getting transferred into the pitch.

I couldn’t resist saying something. :lol: Like I said, though, explosive.

[quote=“dm59”]Looking pretty explosive there guy!

Did they tell you to shorten your stride? It seems like you are getting some good momentum going toward the target but the shorter stride causes your body to catapult past the landing leg. That energy isn’t getting transferred into the pitch.

I couldn’t resist saying something. :lol: Like I said, though, explosive.[/quote]no, believe it or not, my stride is longer by about 6 inches, my foot was slipping on the mound and i was doin that instinctively

I noticed that too DM, I’d rather see the front leg firm up a bit so that momentum can be transferred into the pitch.

i am gonna try remember this for my next bullpen which is prolly friday or saturday…

I agree with dm and palo. Tanner, any chance you were worried about stepping on the edge of that artificial mound?

[quote=“Roger”]I agree with dm and palo. Tanner, any chance you were worried about stepping on the edge of that artificial mound?[/quote]roger, that could very well be, im gonna try get on the way left side of the mound next time and see if im more comfortable…

i don’t see anything to fret about. looks nice. develop maximum levels of strength and touch on 3 pitches and that’s what you’ve got. if you’re pitching at 90+ you should have no problem if you stay healthy.

sounds good, hopefully all this work in the fall and last summer will pay off in june :wink:

everythin looks good i think that you are getting great momentum and finishing your pitch much better than i do lol na but everythin is good stick with wat ur doin