My New Glove

Check out my new glove! Got it for $170 off eBay brand new. Retails for $300!

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-Wilson-A2K-33-Pro-Stock-Glove-11-75-RH_W0QQitemZ160338550894QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2554ec206e&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65:12|66:2|39:1|72:1205|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50[/img]

Sick! Nice hide.

ebay is awesome.

i like the colour, but not the brand hehe

Rawlings fan? My first glove was a Wilson A2000…it was a nice glove, but then I got a Rawlings Pro Preferred. LOVED IT!

A couple years ago I was in Omaha for the college world series. Walked into this Wilson trailer and they let me and a few buddies try on some prototype gloves. The A2K was one of them. As soon as I put it on, I wanted it. It eventuallly made it to the market so I got the first model (light brown 11 3/4). That was the best glove I had ever owned. I figured I would go with what works for me for my new mitt. Rawlings are great too though.

Rawlings fan? My first glove was a Wilson A2000…it was a nice glove, but then I got a Rawlings Pro Preferred. LOVED IT!

A couple years ago I was in Omaha for the college world series. Walked into this Wilson trailer and they let me and a few buddies try on some prototype gloves. The A2K was one of them. As soon as I put it on, I wanted it. It eventuallly made it to the market so I got the first model (light brown 11 3/4). That was the best glove I had ever owned. I figured I would go with what works for me for my new mitt. Rawlings are great too though.[/quote]

I’m more of a Mizuno, or Glovesmith type of guy. But wierd enough, all my other equipment are all different. My glove is Glovesmith, my batting gloves are Mizuno, my helmet is rawlings, my cleats are nike (metal), mizuno (molded), bat Nokona, and bag Rawlings. haha