My New (and improved) way of getting ready for baseball

I have tried to do all kinds of weight lifting and conditioning (see thread titled My Program) but havent been able to continue to do them for more than a week or so (due to various things–vacation, lack of motavation, not feeling well, ridiculously hot weather (110) and a few others). I decided to join new sports to keep me in shape for baseball season.

In the fall I joined the cross country team where I’m looking to do about 15 miles per week.

Here’s a sample cross country practice (about 30-80 second rest between each)
Light Jog- 1/4 mi
Stretch
Medium Jog- 1/4 mi
Walk- 1/8 mi
Medium Jog- 1/4 mi
Fast Jog-1 mi
Hill Runs-very steep 100 meter hill 6 round trips
Sprints- 100 meters 8 reps
Zig Zag Hill runs- Up down and Across hills 1/2 mi
Very Fast Jog (6:00 mile pace)-7/10 mi
Light Jog- 1/4 mi

I also am helping coach a team of younger kids where I will throw BP and hit Infield and Outfield.

In the winter I am going to be on the Indoor Track team. I will mostly do the mile, but will also work on some sprinting.

I have a gym class every day for 90 minutes. We use the weight room, but also play various sports like softball, football and basketball.

Is this enough to keep me in shape? Also for cross country right now I can run a mile in about 6:30 and a 5K in about 22 or 23 minutes. Is a reasonable goal (over the next 3 months) 5:30 and 19 minutes? If not what do you think is reasonable.

Yesterday at cross country we did the following.
800 m jog
Stretch
400 m jog
4 100m sprints
400 m jog
stretch
2 mile jog
rest (5 min)
2 mile jog

Today we did
800m jog
Stretch