MY Mechs

I got rid of my inverted w. This vid is for LankyLefty. One thing i messed up on is my feet were to close together at the set point. I also didn’t stiffen my leg when it planted and I didn’t pull my glove to my body tight enough. It was just a bad vid. I was running short on time but hey no excuses. I’ll try to get a better vid up when it gets warmer. ENJOY

im not lankylefty lol but your elbow gets way too high n it seems you are “pushing” the ball this could lead to elbow pain

im not lankylefty lol but your elbow gets way too high n it seems you are “pushing” the ball this could lead to elbow pain

wow strong triple post lol, and are you nuts? going out in a short sleeve shirt and SHORTS!!!? in the snow? idiot lol jk, wear some sweats and a sweater lol.

i didn’t mean the vid was just for LankyLefty he had been asking me to get a vid up for about 3 months so hey i dedicated it to him :lol:

cant tell what but something is wrong with your arm action, how fast do you throw

Finally got that video up attaboy.

that video is not for me, it’s for you, and it’s about time. You realize this is how you’re going to improve, don’t you? Others need to see it to critique it. Thanks for putting it up, I don’t have time to analyze it now.

ok for one you’re crazy for dressing like that in the snow! haha but on a serious note your arm action needs some help. it looks like you’ve been taught to show the ball to second base which reduces velocity and puts extra strain on your elbow. i noticed you said you got rid of the inverted w. now i’m not one for forcing the scap load which teaching the inverted w seems to do, but in essence it is the right idea. look at the arm action of almost any big leaguer and they keep the ball thumbs down until they start rotating their hips. you also don’t get your momentum going soon enough. it’d be easier to tell if you weren’t throwing in the snow because you’re probably landing a little tenatively, not wanting to slip.

i dono about this inverted w and stuff. ive never heard of inverted W or whatever L until i posted here but i can throw a ball 88-91mph. point being your over analizing and focusing on things not needing to be focused on. scapular loading is way to advanced for the mechanics youve posted. you need alot of help with fluidity. you also push alot, not to be insulting but you can top over 76 with that style. it kinda reminds me of a weaker maddox and maddox dont throw that hard. i learned to throw in 2
1/2 years but if i told everyone how i did it id probly be crucified and topic would be locked so kids wouldnt mess there arm up. all i can say is you gata practice alot. and i dont mean practice the invertedW, or practice the ball being a certain place. i mean go to a field with a bucket of balls and throw up(pretty much long toss) gain more and more distance when throwing. once you can hit a backstop from dead center fence you will have some mechanics. you develope your own mechanics through throwing you can teach yourself things like inverted w and scapular loading because youll put to much strain on arm learning advanced techniqques when your not fluid enough to do them

ur arm flies back and that could cause injury… haha nice entry