My Mechanics...what do you all think?

ok i can figure out how to get the video off this stupid camera but i could get still shots from delivery. before you say anything i know my stride is to short. im getting ACL surgery wednesday so i couldnt keep my weight back as long as i usually do without hurting my knee. sorry about the fence…

Eh maybe next time ill make the video work so i can get criticism. i know thats hard to go on

As you’ve suggested to yourself. Stills aren’t the best way to get responses, videos are great for that.

I just have a couple questions.

If you’re hurt and getting surgery, then why would you post a video or stills of altered mechanics? Clearly you’ve stated that your hurt and getting surgery.

The body makes adjustments to your delivery so that you can compensate for the injury.

So why would you want opinions on a set of mechanics that you wouldn’t use when you are healthy?

Just my questions…

because its my back leg thats injured. so balance wise and landing are the same but i just cant get the normal body weight id usually get held back. didnt alter to much i just transfer wieght a lil earlier…was clocked at 87-88 that day

“because its my back leg thats injured. so balance wise and landing are the same but i just cant get the normal body weight id usually get held back.”

But the point is that after you are cut on is when your mechs should be looked at to see if you are over compensating. 88 is hot stuff, how old are you? Generally if a kid gets that quick hes worked with someone…have you (I mean pitching coach)? If so, are you not getting the results you have anticipated?
You look solid from the pics…but I look solid from pics :lol: (your little sister could hit my best…even if you don’t have a little sister… :roll: )

oo ok…im 22, havent worked with to many people.(had a pitching coach 2 times…never felt like i learned anything those 2 times so i stopped and just learned on my own) use to pitch in little league and quit my freshman year of highschool. started again 2 years ago and its like a religion. every day is baseball, long toss so much my arm feels like it’ll fall off sometimes. im rehabing now so ill try and get a video up after full recovery