My Intro

Hi there,

I’m 21 years young, and just getting back into the swing of things. Played high school baseball in southern california. Junior year didn’t see the field very much. Our team finished 35-1 and were Co-national champs. Hurt me for recruiting see the junior season is the most important for recruiting. Did a lot developing in between my junior and senior season. Senior year I was the #2 starter. Was hitting 88-90 on the gun. Had interest from UCSD, UC Irvine, and Loyola Marymount. Nothing fell through. Had Mets scout give me a some paperwork to fill out but never heard anything back.

Tried walking on at Cal Poly Slo in the fall. During the summer I didn’t throw off a mound which was a big mistake. I just did long toss. During the tryout they had be throw a bullpen and I was pretty crappy. Probably only hitting 80 on the gun and was wild. Of course I got turned down. Decided to pursue education instead since Poly is a good school. Just finished my junior year.

For the last two years I have been using the core perormance program created my Mark Vastergen. The program has made a huge difference for me. Much more lean and explosive. This spring I decided to try pick up the game again. Been long tossing for the last two months. Threw for the first time off a mound and it was in a game. Threw awesome for the first time. Teammates were saying I was hitting 84-86. Not bad for 1st time off a mound in 3 years. My entire body was sore the next day. I’m going to add the weighted ball to my program that Steve Ellis has listed on the site and hope it helps. I have set a goal for myself. By the end of summer if I can hit 90+ on the gun I’ll try and play baseball for a college. If not its not worth my time other than the casual weekend beer league games.

u sound like u really want this and i hope it works out for u

u sound like u really want this and i hope it works out for u