My Hall of Fame Post

Here it is, #1,500 I believe this warrants my induction into the LTP hall of fame.

Sorry guys I just felt like doing this, I’ll post a useful or meaningful post later to make up for this one. heheh

Nice! We’ve got 2 inductees now for April’s induction!! Congrats :clapping:

Oh man, I hope i get in, I want to be the first person that’s 12 in the HOF. Congrats TJ.

k - you’re actually getting there! Keep it up :slight_smile:

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
I’m sorry, I just couldn’t resist Pustulio old boy 8)
Maybe to honor the moment you can repost the infamous “black-eye”…I mean you just have to admit that was one world class shiner :shock:

It’s surely been a pleasure to have you along this far on the ride.

And guess who you get to go in with buddy?

Ole buddy ole pal Hammer! I’m in baby!!!

Hammer, that’s great!

JD, it’s okay when it was still soon after that one I had considered giving up baseball, now I laugh about that one all the time, it was an absolutely disgusting one. Maybe I’ll give you guys a before and after photo on that. lol

I still have a knot in my cheekbone though where I got hit and there’s a scar from where the seam near sliced my nose off.

Explore Terry Morrill

There’s the URL to the shiner, it was actually on my right eye the photo is flipped for some reason.

Explore Terry Morrill

This one flipped too, something to do with photo this is me without the black eye, and not to mention longer hair.

I am scarred for… life.

Like JD said it truly was a world class shiner. After the swelling went down it was still like a pure purple and it actually looked almost like a 3rd degree burn.

aaah that sounds horrible

That was a tough day for our team Tommy, you, and me all got hurt. That’s pretty tough when you consider we only had 12 kids in the first place.

Yeah that first game Tommy dislocated his shoulder and then you tore your hip if I remember right.