Mp only throwing 79 lol

IS that really 79 MPH it looks really slow doesn’t look all that fast. Very solid mechanics even thought he doesn’t lift his leg still gets the Hip/shoulder seperation and uses his whole body.

from that angle 90 mph does not even look fast. i say thats a legit 79 but he basically throw the ball he’s not even trying to hit anything. he probably pitches around the same speed i do, i dont do all this crazy stuffs with hands and legs he’s going so fsast, thats ridiculous.

RIstar
Is that Max?

it sure is Dm he has a couple new videos. I have heard Max is in Dick Mills new Momentum Pitching DVD too.

It looked like it read 71 to me but I guess I can’t see or read. here’s another video

It’s posted by the same person so I guess its the same kid pitching that and he’s wearing like the exact same clothes except the stripe on his pants are red not blue.

And yea he moves MAD fast in these videos I had to watch it a couple times before I could fully see what he was doing. (By the way I like the smilies they are pretty sick and there’s a lot of them too)

:clap:

I just had to do it lol i love them too thank you steven for adding them.

I saw one of the related videos:

Momentum pitching

Those are some interesting motions.

One wonders just how long that can be sustained and re-produced.

they are going to have arm trouble

spencer that is not a true statement and I advice you to not say that ever again.

The reason is because you really don’t need a leg lift to be honest. As long as you can get the same timing then he is ok. He uses his body very well and has great hip/shoulder seperation. So to say he would have arm problems is the lack of information about mechanics.

Now i do question his ability of his body beside the arm and shoulder.

[quote=“RIstar”]spencer that is not a true statement and I advice you to not say that ever again.

The reason is because you really don’t need a leg lift to be honest. As long as you can get the same timing then he is ok. He uses his body very well and has great hip/shoulder seperation. So to say he would have arm problems is the lack of information about mechanics.

Now i do question his ability of his body beside the arm and shoulder.[/quote]

Definetly agree on that. His arm could or could not be in danger but it looks similar to Lincecums’ mechanics. I think his genetics allow him to not get hurt but I don’t belive everyone can get away with mechanics similar to his. Yes the rest of his body could be in danger, but there are freaks of nature or he could be strong you never know.

[quote=“RIstar”]spencer that is not a true statement and I advise you to not say that ever again.

Now i do question his ability of his body beside the arm and shoulder.[/quote]

It’s not a statement. It is a sentence. A statement is definitively true or false.

I just think it will happen. Not because it is ‘momentum pitching’ but because of the mechanics this kid has. Besides the beginning, the mechanics seem very similar to normal pitching mechanics. On an individual basis, I would say that kid will have arm problems if his velocity gets higher and he throws more and more.

The one that goes really fast hyper-extends his front knee.
The one that ‘jumps’ off the mound reminds me of tim lincecum too.

cvbcvb

He could throw 100 and I wouldn’t draft him with mechanics like that, unless he somehow showed decent control.

sdfsd

By todays standards, sure there awful, but who knows. If Dick Mills gets a kid who has a great arm to begin with, gives teaches his “Momentum Pitching”, and the kid throws like 100 maybe you’ll see this really start to pick up. Whethere or not it will end in injury, I don’t think its hard to see where that velocity is coming from, he moves away from the rubber so explosively.

And dude, don’t rip on RIStar. We’ve all had our arguments with him, but I promise you he works harder than anyone else here to make the most out of his talent, and he stands by his oppinons no matter how many people call him out. Stubborn? Maybe, but you have have to respect that he doesn’t flipflop.

I like to call the mechanics very simple to use lol. No leg lift and timing would be very easy it’s like a crow hop almost.

Thank you FSTBLLTHRWER for standing up to me.

How fast do you think this kid is throwing. He has said 80 I say no way the other kid max was 79 looks alot faster then this video takes 1 full second to get to catcher.

[quote=“Spencer”]I just think it will happen. Not because it is ‘momentum pitching’ but because of the mechanics this kid has. On an individual basis, I would say that kid will have arm problems if his velocity gets higher and he throws more and more.[/quote]Spencer. Can you please elaborate on the issues in his mechanics that will lead to arm problems?

[quote=“J.Weaver #5”]You are correct, those mechanics are absolutely, disgustingly awful.[/quote]Can you elaborate also, please?