Most Important Parts?

I’m a pitcher. I know I need to do work on my whole body but what are the most important areas for a pitcher to have built up?

Well your going to get mixed ideas without a doubt. This is a good question and is overlooked.

It seems your asking a question of if I had to work on something what would it be. Your not asking for a whole routine like most people do. If I were you I’d do tubing every night. It seems that tubing is a simple way of working out that you can do every night while watching TV in my living room. It doesn’t take a lot and if you do a bunch of different kinds of those workouts you can get pretty strong from tubing. After that maby I’d do some kind of squats just for leg strength but you’ll have to talk to someone else. A lot of it depends on if you have a whole routine and how strong you are to start off with.

Have you ever worked on any part of your body strength wise?

If yes what workouts did you do?

No I never really did any type of strength training but I do tubing exercises for my forearms and my rotator cuff.

The back bone, the wish bone and the funny bone…The rest will come.

The entire posterior chain is huge for all athletes.

Hamstrings, glutes, back extensors, latissimum dorsi.

And pitchers should always have a strong core.

[quote=“centerfield2150”]The entire posterior chain is huge for all athletes.

Hamstrings, glutes, back extensors, latissimum dorsi.

And pitchers should always have a strong core.[/quote]
Agreed. Squats and Deadlifts are the two most overlooked exercises for athletes.