MLB Playoffs 2010

The playoffs are here and the match ups are set! Who do you guys have winning it all? I got my Phillies over the Rays in the world series.

i got phillies and giants in NLCS and then Yankees and rays in NLCS

Rays over Giants in the Woooooorld serrrrrrrrries!

It’s too soon to make any predictions—so, as the old story goes, the tar baby ain’t sayin’ nuthin’. We’ll just have to wait and see how it all plays out. 8)

Gotta go with my team Yankees vs Giants in 6 games!!!

Pitching wins playoffs and Giants have it!!

I don’t want to give a prediction but here’s who I want to see in the World Series.

Rays and Giants.

I think that would be the most watchable series for me. I would watch every game.

GIANTS?? Are you kidding me? No offense at all! pitching is decent but look at the Phillies top 3 + lineup. Cmon now!

i believe they lead the national league in homeruns in the month of september when it mattered, quite possibly all of majors. dont bet me on that

yes decent enough to lead the majors in era and strikeouts as a whole staff. also in september the giants pitching had a streak of 18 straight games where they gave up 3 runs or less. that hasnt been done since the 1917 white soxs. also giants bullpen since september 1st posted a .90 era and ended the season HOT having 24 consecutive scoreless innings.

no i am not one bit

[quote=“dodgerfan3”]i got phillies and giants in NLCS and then Yankees and rays in NLCS

Rays over Giants in the Woooooorld serrrrrrrrries![/quote]

I AGREE^^^

Rangers over Yankees in ALCS, NLCS is Phillies over Giants.

Rangers over Phillies in 7. I’m looking forward to the Lee/Halladay matchup.

I’ll take the Braves over the Rangers… Limb, here I am!

Does Halladay’s performance change anyones mind last night? I still feel good about my Yankees but would like to see the Phillies out but I am very impressed by his game, wouldn’t it have been a heartbreaker for that last ball in play to end up a hit if the catcher hadn’t made an excellent play.

oh yea yankees are 2 and 0. WooHooo