Might be a challange

Don Drysdale, I want to see his mechanics, I’ve heard that he was very intimidating, and I’d like to know why

He was intimidating because he was 6’6" and he hit a lot of batters in his career.

You’ve done it again, xv. Good job.

About Drysdale, though. xv’s right. Mickey Mantle once told a story about how as he was walking down the first base line after being hit Drysdale asked him if he wanted the bruise signed. Different times…

He does look like he had high elbow though.

I don’t know why, but I used to be able to just right click on images like these and save them for viewing later. I can’t do that anymore.

xv, can you email those to me at dm-59@hotmail.com? Thanks in advance.

XV I love you (in a none g-a-y way)

Right now, Chris O’Leary is hiding behind his pillow. I’m no mechs guru, but that looks like inverted L or W.

Then again, who should I trust, some fourty-something guy who never pitched in high school, or a HOF pitcher that pitched for 13 years.

Then again, he DID retire from shoulder pain… :nervous:

[quote=“Bakersdozen”]Right now, Chris O’Leary is hiding behind his pillow. I’m no mechs guru, but that looks like inverted L or W.

Then again, who should I trust, some fourty-something guy who never pitched in high school, or a HOF pitcher that pitched for 13 years.

Then again, he DID retire from shoulder pain… :nervous:[/quote]I think that comparing old style pitcher’s affectiveness due to pain. Those guys through complete games almost every game, and would do bullpen work too. Everyone had pain back then