Medicine ball shoulder workoouts

Recently, I had a pitching workout with the ohio orioles and we did some throwing exercise against a wall with a 3lb medicine ball. I remember some of them. If anyone knows more or where i can go to find more, i would greatly appericate it. thanks

What are some of the ones you did?

try laying on a bench and throwing the ball straight up.

Ron Wolforth has some good med ball exercises in the Combat Pitcher program. One is the throwing series where the med ball is thrown into a wall and then a wall series where a double handled med ball is used against a wall.

i stood facing a wall and with my arm in military press position, i threw it against the wall. Another one where i started with your follow threw and load back up by bending back and then throwing. And one more that i remember for sure where you started like the preivous one but not facing the wall, you twisted up from that position and threw it against a wall. I vaguely remember others but i’m not 100% sure how to do them.

[/quote]Ron Wolforth has some good med ball exercises in the Combat Pitcher program. One is the throwing series where the med ball is thrown into a wall and then a wall series where a double handled med ball is used against a wall.[/quote]

What were some of Ron Wolforths med. ball drills? Were they meant to strengthen the arm on the abdominals? And is there a website or some book that would have them in it?

What were some of Ron Wolforths med. ball drills? Were they meant to strengthen the arm on the abdominals? And is there a website or some book that would have them in it?[/quote]

I tried looking on youtube for some clips and didn’t really find the specific drills other than one on the ron wolforth video of the bootcamp. You can go to pitchingcentral.com or thetexasbaseballranch.com and read more about it. The Combat Pitcher program has all the drills you are looking for.

do those sites cost any money?

The actual programs cost money but just go to the sites and check em out

alright, did you get any of the programs?

I got them after I went to the ranch in TX this past summer and have been doing the program and its nice. Lots of good stuff

could you post some of the light med. ball exercises if you have them please?

http://www.performbetter.com/catalog/assets/Exercisesheets/PDF/MedBall%20Handout.pdf

use this website. This one is my favorite.

The one’s undersized posted are them

thanks ill go check it out